Hope you are all enjoying summer to the full!
Today’s post is inspired by life.. ❀
Have you ever stopped and wondered what your goal is in life? Things you want to achieve and work towards or things you aspire to do?
Sometimes I think about this waaaay too much..
But life is all about enjoying yourself, doing things that make you happy and whether it be striving for your dream or enjoying life’s simple pleasures.
Everyone is so different and has different outlooks on life which is why I would be interested in reading a similar blog post by others to see what their goals, aspirations and dreams in life are!
So whilst I’m still young and constantly dreaming of things I’d like to do, here are some things I’d like to achieve whilst still in my 20’s:
Bucket List For My 20s..
❀ Own A Business
❀ Publish A Book
❀ Visit The Maldives
❀ Have Afternoon Tea In Paris & The Cotswolds (UK)
❀ Dye My Hair Pink
❀ Camp In The Wilderness
❀ Go Scuba Diving
❀ Sky Dive
❀ Ride In A Horse Drawn Carriage
❀ Be Published In A Well Known Magazine
❀ Join & Continue A Dance & Martial Arts Class
❀ Continue Working Out At The Gym & Achieve My Ideal Body
❀ Meet One Of My Favourite Actors / Actresses
❀ Contact & Befriend Someone With The Same Name
❀ Attend A Big Event For Fashion Lovers
❀ Host A Fashion Show
❀ Learn To Cook & Bake
❀ See The Northern Lights
❀ Ride A Helicopter, Jetski & Private Jet
❀ Watch The Gymnastics At The Olympics
❀ Make/Design A Perfect Piece Of Clothing
❀ Help A Friend Achieve Happiness
❀ Grow My Hair Long
❀ Visit Scotland, California, Paris, Hong Kong, Thailand, Hawaii, Canada.. Basically Half The World..
❀ Go To The Harry Potter World In England & Amusement Park In Osaka
❀ Re-live A Nostalgic Childhood Memory
❀ Charity Work To Help Those In Need
❀ Ride A Gondola In Venice
❀ Own A Diamond
❀ Live Life Each Day In Happiness Feeling Grateful For All I Have
(Currently Living This! ^__^ )
Things I Have Already Achieved..
ღ Living In Japan
- My ultimate life dream.
ღ Graduating From University
- It was a feat, but I can look back on it proudly.
ღ Free Riding On Horseback
- Galloping through the countryside on horseback is the freest I could ever feel.
ღ Communication In Japanese
- Being able to communicate in a foreign language takes time and effort so being able to do it is an achievement!
ღ Wearing My Dream Clothes / Fashion Style
- Bringing out who I am in the form of Fashion - Liz Lisa.
ღ Travelling To America (Miami)
- Seeing so many movies based in America, I always wanted to visit and experience American Life.
ღ Attending Favourite Group’s Concert
- Being crazy in Love with K-pop, I could not fully be happy without seeing my favourite groups concerts: Big Bang, GD, SHinee, SUJU, 2PM etc.
ღ Visiting South Korea
- After being addicted to K-dramas during my teens and Uni life, visiting Seoul in 2011 was like a dream!
ღ Becoming Independent
- Renting my own apartment, earning my own money, having freedom to live how I wish.
ღ Finding My Soulmate
- Being accepted, admired, understood and loved for everything I am, and feeling the same back for that person is absolutely priceless.
ღ Having A True Friend
- Knowing I will have someone who will always be there for me and our relationship will never change no matter the time or distance apart.
ღ Accepting Myself
- Accepting yourself is extremely hard. I overcame my shyness and un-confidence. I finally became happy with who I am.
ღ Falling In Love & Being Loved
- Experiencing all that it is to love and be loved.
ღ Visiting A Snowy Mountain Hot Spring In Japan
- Bathing in the hot water whilst feeling the cool breeze of the snowy mountain top is a feeling like no other!
ღ Riding A Segway
- I’ve always found these amazing..
ღ Eating The Most Delicious Steak In The World
- Kobe Beef, Grade A5, Medium Rare.. To die for!
ღ Experiencing staying at a 5* Hotel
- Always wondered what that high class lifestyle felt like.. And its pretty satisfying!
ღ Visiting Disney Land
- Always dreamed of visiting as Disney was everything when I was a child!
ღ Becoming A Paid Model
- Making a living through modelling.
ღ Experiencing A Drama Like Romantic Moment
- Because everyone secretly loves dramas and get all teary eyed and excitable at those romantic moments!
ღ Having A Pink Room/Apartment
- Yes..! I could finally live in a dream room full of pink and cuteness!
For now, this is all I can think of off the top of my head.
Some of my dream things to do are pretty simplistic, but it's what makes us as an individual happy and content which means everything.
I have a lot more dreams for the later part of my life, but for now I want to focus on things that I can enjoy I’m still young! I'm sure there will be more and more dreams I have as life goes on!
If you make a post like this, feel free to link me! I would love to read others life goals and what you’ve already achieved!
Have a great week and enjoy the Summer sunshine!